Lake Claire Neighborhood Meeting: Thursday, October 18, 2012 Rose Room, Frazer Center
7:00 Social, with pizza 7:15: Meeting starts promptly
Guests: Ms. Valencia Hudson, rep., Councilwoman Nantalyn Archibong
Sgt. J . Bruce. Zone 6, Atlanta Police Department & Kathie Ryan, V.P. Safety
- Executive Committee report: Banner contract cancellation
- Webmaster appointed: Will Burke
- Special committees: Neigh. Schools (continue from 2012)
- LCN Welcome Committee
- Public Liason / PR Committee
- LCN Holiday Dinner
- Nominations for 2012 officers (shown following agenda)
Treasurer: Cara Stevens
VP Planning: Carol Holloway
Zoning: Dan White: Vote, pending completion of application: V-12- 161 for 426 Ridgewood Rd.
Applicant seeks a variance from zoning regulations to reduce front yard set back from 35 feet (required) to 19.8 ft.
Environment: James Ezeilo
Fun(d)raising: Mary Williams
Halloween Activities: Beth Krebs
Welcome Committee: Sara Rockaway
Holiday Dinner: Kathie Ryan
LCN Totes: Pen Sherwood
Communications / Secretary: Nancy Dorsner
The following slate of officers were nominated by the executive committee on October 9:
President: Joe Agee
Treasurer: Andrew Sherwood**
V P Planning/ NPU rep.: Carol Holliday*
VP VP Zoning: Dan White*
VP Environment: James Ezelio**
VP Public Safety: Kathie Ryan*
VP Communications/Secretary: Nancy Dorsner*
VP Fun(d)raising: Kathy Evans
Executive Committee Appointments:
Editor, Clarion: Beth Damon
Webmaster: Will Burke
Special Committee Appointments:
Neighborhood School Committee Chair: Beth Krebs
Welcome Committee Chair: Sara Rockaway
Liaison/Public Relations Committee Chair: Christiane French
Holiday Dinner Chair: Kathie Ryan
*denotes those nominated to continue in office.
** denotes “pro-tem” nomination; each will have requisite four meetings Oct/Nov.
- Read the Clarion online
- Pay your LCN membership dues online
- Advertise in the Clarion
- Join the Lake Claire Neighborhood Watch Yahoo Group
- Call us at 404-236-9526. You’ll reach the LCN voicemail. Please leave a message, and someone on the executive committee will get in touch with you within 1-2 days. If it’s urgent, make that clear, and we’ll do our best to get back to you sooner.
Lake Claire Neighbors is an all-volunteer nonprofit organization working to celebrate, protect, and improve where we live.