Click here to read: Lake Claire Neighborhood Meeting Minutes for April 2013
Any corrections or additions to these Meeting Notes may be left in the comments below, Thanks!
Lake Claire Neighbors Monthly Meeting:
Attendees: 21 members, 2 guests
Officers attending: Dan White, Carol Holliday, Nancy Dorsner, Joe Agee, Kathie Ryan , Andrew Sherwood
- New lake Claire banner contest
- New lake Claire tote bags presented
- Pay your dues for a free bag.
- Call the police suspicious vehicles/people.
- Explain why it is suspicious – “Looks like casing houses” etc.
- Issues with Dekalb and Arizona light: Safety get with Clive Moore.
Safety : Kathie
- Whenever you see anything suspicious, be sure to call.
- REPORT anything stolen.
- Through mar 30 only 2 incidents: bike stolen, aggravated assault
- Sign up for the neighborhood watch to stay informed.
- PEDS.org and Abbadabbas: Traffic Calming signs have been distributed.
- A black Dodge Charger dark tinted windows, has been seen suspiciously in the neighborhood. Tag: BTW
- Call police if see this car.
Treasurer -Andrew: Treasurer’s report
Communication – Nancy:
- Events out on website
Welcome committee: Sara
New Welcome bags are in:
- Welcome wine!
- Landtrust info
If you want to help with Welcome Committee contact sara.
- From Schools committee: Leslie Grant: School board candidate – Wed 6-8 — Recommended, but not our rep.
- Natalyn’s fundraiser went well. – If you want to suppot Natalyn and missed it, go to natalynarchibong.com.
- Frazier fundraiser tomorrow night
Land trust is hosting neighborhood picnic 5/11 3-6
RSVP to safety@lakeclaire to help give us an idea.
- 481 Clifton Road
- Side yard variance for 2.5 ft bump out
- Attic buildout.
- Pass 19-0
- 476 Leonardo
- Minor changes
- 21 yes 0 opposed.
- Howard Circle: Variance was deferred at the NPU.
- Bylaw changes-remove inactive area.
- Allow for email/phone votes to have opportunity to provide comment when impossible to meet short timelines.