Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: August 15, 2013
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and wine will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful
to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
· 2013dues reminder – $20 per household
· Advertising initiative for the LCN Clarion
· Update on greenspace grant funds from Councilmember Natalyn Archibong and the City’s Love Your Block Program.
· Ms. Allyson McCarthy, Community Art School classes at Epworth Methodist Church for adults and children
· Mr. Scott Riley, Candidate for Seat 8 Citywide Atlanta Public School Board
· Variance Request for 1735 Adolphus Street (V-13-136).
Request to reduce east side yard setback from required 7 feet to 4 feet and reduce west side yard setback from required 7 feet to 5 feet for a 2nd story addition.
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month.
Our next meeting is Sept 19 – same time, same place.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and wine will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its kind support.
Don’t Forget to Vote for new LC Banner
See this month’s Clarion for the entries, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to vote for your favorite.
To receive occasional e-mails about happenings in, around and concerning Lake Claire, as well as reminders of up-coming meetings, please sign up at http://www.lakeclaire.org/wpsite/resources/newscast-sign-up/. The LCN newscast is an announcement-only system, subscribers cannot post messages.