Please make time to attend this month’s Lake Claire meeting… All are invited! We have 5 variances on the agenda this month, as well as Officer elections, plans for the holiday dinner (Dec 12!) and a review of the submissions for the LC Banner!
Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: Nov. 21, 2013
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and wine will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful
to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
· 2013dues reminder – $20 per household
· Plans for the Lake Claire Neighbor’s Annual Holiday dinner at the Frazer Center, Thurs., Dec. 12, 6:30 to 8:30
· Preview of submissions for the new Lake Claire Banner
· Update on the Harold Avenue Greenspace
· Introduction of candidates and election of officers for the Lake Claire Neighborhood Association
· Variance Applications:
1) V 13 237 410 Leonardo: reduce side yard setback from 7 ft. to 4 ft. and reduce front yard setback from 35 ft.to 31.5 ft. for 2nd story build out
2) V 13 225 505 Claire Drive: reduce north side yard setback from 7 ft. to 3 ft. for a rear addition
3) V 13 220 420 Hardendorf Ave: reduce front yard setback from 35 ft. to 17 ft. and reduce north side yard setback from 7 ft. to 3 ft. to allow for
expansion of existing attic for addition to an existing single family dwelling
4) V 13 215 516 Hardendorf Ave: reduce side yard setback from 7 ft. to 0 ft. and rear yard setback from 15. ft to 0 ft. for renovation of existing accessory structure.
2) V 13 222 277 Connecticut Ave: reduce front yard setback from 30 ft. to 15 ft. and half depth front yard setback from 15 ft. to 7 ft. to allow construction of new single family residence and garage
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month.
Next Meeting: The Annual Holiday Dinner, December 12, will take the place of the regularly scheduled meeting for that month.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and wine will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its kind support.
Recent Announcements from the Website!
To receive occasional e-mails about happenings in, around and concerning Lake Claire, as well as reminders of up-coming meetings, please sign up at http://www.lakeclaire.org/wpsite/resources/newscast-sign-up/. The LCN newscast is an announcement-only system, subscribers cannot post messages.