Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: Feb. 20, 2014
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and wine will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, State Senate and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
- 2014 dues reminder – $20 per household
- Lake Claire Banners available for sale!
- Kyle Williams, candidate for Georgia Senate, district 42, to replace Sen. Jason Carter.
- Lake Claire Neighbors and Land Trust Picnic, Sun., May 4th 3:00-5:00
- Greenspace update
- Revised bylaws for the Freedom Park Conservancy
- Update on new procedure to allow a special session for variance reviews during the month of Dec. when there is no regularly scheduled LCN meeting
- Variance 14 009: 636 Harold Ave. Applicant seeks reduction in North side yard setback from 7 ft to 3 ft for construction of 2440 sq ft two story residence
- Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month.
Our next meeting is Mar. 20– same time, same place.