Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: April 17, 2013
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and wine will be served 15 minutes
before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful
to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
As of 4/07/2014
• Our bank accounts at BOND as at March 31, 2014 were:
• Savings account $2154
• Checking account $3668
• Greenspace fund $3000
• Mural fund $4286
• Dues paid as at March 31 57
• Banners sold as at March 31 15
Announcements and current issues
· 2014 dues reminder – $20 per household
· Lake Claire Banners available for sale!
· Lake Claire Neighbors and Land Trust Picnic, Sun., May 4th 3:00-5:00
· Gordon Ave. Greenspace
· Motion to approve recommendations for additional conditions for the Frazer Center Special Land Use Permits (SLUPS)
· Update on proposed development at Clifton and South Ponce de Leon (the Tamas property)
NPU-NL: V-14-040 – 1845 Marlbrook Dr. NE. Applicant seeks a the addition of a room for an artist’s studio.
NPU-N: V-14-050 – Variance Application for 2054 Howard Cir. Applicant wants to increase the height of a side yard fence.
NPU: v-13-193 for Clifton Rd to reduce side yard setbacks on a new house
to 3 feet. While this is not in Lake Claire, it is immediately adjacent and CPNO has requested Lake Claire concurrence.
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month.
Our next meeting is May 16 – same time, same place.