Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: May 15, 2013
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and soft drinks will be served 15 minutes
before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
LCN Treasurer Report 5/12/2014
Our bank accounts at BOND as at April 30, 2014 were:
Savings account $2155
Checking account $3961
Greenspace fund $3000
Mural fund $4286
Dues paid as at May 10 – 78
Banners sold as at May 10 – 28
Announcements and current issues
· 2013 dues reminder – $20 per household
· Alcohol will no longer be served at the meeting
· Eric Dusenbury, Candler Park Master Plan Committee, to speak about forming a task force from Lake Claire, Candler Park and Inman Park to develop and plan for improvements along DeKalb Ave.
· Update on proposed development at the corner of Clifton Rd. on Ponce de Leon (Tamas property)
· Update on the proposed conditions for the Frazer Center Atrium
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month.
Our next meeting is June 19 – same time, same place.