Attendees : 16
Officers present : Joe Agee, Sara Rockaway , Andrew Sherwood, Nancy Dorsner, Dan White
Christiane not here this month, Joe reporting for her.
- Love Your Block grant has been applied for -Harold Ave Greenspace.
Lt Floyd APD
- Vehicle breakins primary issue in our area
- mostly on McLendon, and Moreland Ave east side
- Several residential burglaries , no sign of forced entry. Don’t leave doors or windows unlocked , make sure yard is well lit. Clean passenger compartments in cars (no valuables).
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Please report suspicious activities.
Valencia (for Natalyn) :
- “In Rem” hearing for 462 Hardendorf, 263 Matthewson
- For potholes : 311
- Thanks to Valencia and Natalyn for pothole fixes on Harold and Marlbrook.
Reminder…Directed patrol forms with APD if you are out of town.
Sat October 4
Need volunteers and a few more homes. Contact Sara if you want to help, or sponsor. Lakeclairehometour.com
- LCN Treasurer Report 8/1/2014
- Our bank accounts at BOND as at July 31, 2014 were:
- Savings account $2155
- Checking account $5100
- Greenspace fund $3000
- Mural fund $4286
- Dues paid as at July 31 95
- Banners sold as at July 31 34
NPU: (Carol nor present)
- NPU-N Bylaws approved 13-0
Lake Claire Park plan:
- Vote to approve 14-0
2054 Howard Circle Variance:
- 11-Yes, 2- No, 1 Abstain: approved.
King of Pops Aug 24 Sunday at Lake Claire park. Thank you to Park Pride. 1:30-2:00