Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: Mar 19, 2014
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and soft drinks will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
· 2015 dues reminder – $20 per household
· Lake Claire Tour of Homes
· Lake Claire/Land Trust/Frazer Center picnic
· Variance V-15-035 – 2078 Palifox Dr: Applicant seeks a variance to reduce the average front setback from 33.25’ to 27’ and to reduce the required north side yard setback from 7’ to 2.5’ to allow for a second story addition to an existing single family dwelling.
· Variance V-15-043 – 478 Ridgewood Rd: Applicant seeks a variance from the zoning ordinance to reduce the half-depth front yard setback from 17.6 ft (required) to 8ft. to allow construction of a single family house.
· Subdivision SD-15-002 – 345 Gordon Ave: Applicant seems permission to divide a single lot into two lots.