Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: Apr. 16, 2015
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and soft drinks will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
- 2015 dues reminder – $20 per household
- Lake Claire Tour of Homes
- Lake Claire/Land Trust/Frazer Center picnic
- Vote on proposed modifications to the NPU-N By-Laws. Carol Holliday, LCN VP for NPU and Planning will present and explain the modifications.
- Lifecycle Building Center. Presentation by a young organization dedicated to diverting building material waste from the landfill and cycling it back into the community.
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month.
Our next meeting is May 21, 2015– same time, same place.