Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: Sept. 17, 2015
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and soft drinks will be served 15 minutes
before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
· 2015 dues reminder – $20 per household
· Tour of Homes
· Update on Candler Park/Lake Claire Security Patrol
· Coan SPLASH: new splash pad open in Kirkwood, Earl Williamson
· Trees Atlanta initiative for Lake Claire, Alex Beasley: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Variance V-15-217 on 2131 Palifox Dr., NE. Applicant seeks to reduce the required south side setback from 7 ft. to 3ft. to construct a deck and sun room addition.
· Variance V-15-227) 506 Harold Ave., NE. Applicant desires to reduce the required north side yard setback from 7ft. to 0ft. to place a 37 inch platform and 42 inch air conditioner condenser unit.
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month.
Our next meeting is Oct. 15, 2015 – same time, same place.