Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: Oct 15, 2015
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and soft drinks will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
· 2015 dues reminder – $20 per household
· Nominations for the LCN executive committee election at the November meeting. Official slate will be presented.
· Update on Candler Park/Lake Claire Security Patrol. PAID MEMBER SIGNS AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT MEETING. Sam Collier, CPLC Patrol Board Member. (Anyone attending can pay on site and receive a sign)
· Announcement of the opening meeting for the Candler Park Conservancy. Ben Klehr, CPC Board Member
· Coan SPLASH: new splash pad open in Kirkwood, Earl Williamson. Non-binding vote of approval requested.
· Variance V-15-279 on 2070 McLendon Ave., NE. Applicant seeks to reduce the required west side setback from 7 ft. to 1ft.4inches to place condensing unit of 30 inches above grade in the side yard in addition to existing unit.
· Variance V-15-258 on 465 Harold Avenue NE. Applicant seeks to reduce the north side yard setback from 7 feet to 5.1 feet in order to allow for a 2 – Story addition to a single family dwelling.
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership.
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month.
Our next meeting is Nov. 19, 2015 – same time, same place.