Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: Nov. 19, 2015
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and soft drinks will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its generous support.
Special announcement As usual, the LCN Annual Christmas Potluck Dinner will replace the regular meeting of the LCN for December held in the Atrium of the Frazer Center on Thurs. the 17th from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
· 2015 dues reminder – $20 per household
· Election for the LCN Executive Committee Officers. Candidates are: Jim Rockaway, Treasurer; Carol Holiday, NPU Representative and Planning; Robin Singer, Zoning; Nancy Dorsner, Communications; Sara Rockaway, Fundraising; Kathie Ryan, Safety; Christiane French, Environment; and Joe Agee, President
· Update on Candler Park/Lake Claire Security Patrol. PAID MEMBER SIGNS AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT MEETING. Sam Collier, CPLC Patrol Board Member. (Anyone attending can pay on site and receive a sign)
· Variance V-15-258: 535 Hardendorf Avenue NE. Applicant seeks variance from zoning regulation to reduce the front yard setback from 35 ft. to 19 ft. -6 ins. to construct a porch on a single family dwelling.
· Variance V-15-366: 1669 McLendon Ave NE. Applicant seeks variance from zoning regulation to reduce front yard setback from 35 ft. to 28 ft. – 9 ins., reduce the required East side yard setback from 7 ft. to 3 ft. – 3 ins. to construct a second story addition to a single family dwelling.
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month.
Our next meeting is Dec. 17, 2015
N.B.: the venue will at the LCN’s Annual Christmas Potluck Dinner in the Atrium of the Frazer Center from 6:30 to 8:30
To receive occasional e-mails about happenings in, around and concerning Lake Claire,
as well as reminders of up-coming meetings, please sign up at http://www.lakeclaire.org/ news/newscast.htm.
The LCN newscast is an announcement-only system, subscribers cannot post messages.