Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: March 17, 2016
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and soft drinks will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
- 2015 dues reminder – $20 per household
- Judy Hammack, Friends of Lake Claire Park, requests LCN support for a grant from Park Pride for improvements in the Park.
- James Hill, Lake Claire resident, and Alexander Smith, DeKalb County Board of Health, to speak about mosquito control.
- Representative from Lifecycle Building Center to speak about how to improve indoor air quality.
- Variance 15-15-398 1883 Tuxedo Ave., NE. Applicant seeks to reduce the required west side yard setback from 7 feet to 3 feet for an addition to the 2nd story of an existing single family dwelling.
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month.
Our next meeting is April 21, 2016
To receive occasional e-mails about happenings in, around and concerning Lake Claire, as well as reminders of up-coming meetings, please sign up at
The LCN newscast is an announcement-only system, subscribers cannot post messages.