Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: April 21, 2016
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and soft drinks will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
Jeff Mann, Sheriff, DeKalb County
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
- 2015 dues reminder – $20 per household
- BOND Community Federal Credit Union. Craig McDonald, CEO, and Alpesh Patel, Community Marketing Manager.
- 2nd LCN Centennial BBQ in the Cator Woolford Gardens at the Frazer Center, Sun. afternoon, June 5
- “SLOW DOWN” street signs available at the meeting. Signs are provided by PEDS, peds.org and Abbadabba’s, coolshoes.com
- Leslie Prince, President of the Board for the Clifton Sanctuary Ministries, and Robert Bryan Davis, Lake Claire Representative, to speak about their work with homeless men and a new renovation project.
- Dana Richey, Lifecycle Building Center, to talk about environmentally sound home projects and recycling.
- 1722 Adolphus NE, V-16-078: Applicant seeks a variance from the zoning regulation to reduce the required east side yard setback from 7 feet to 2.3 feet to construct an addition onto an existing single family dwelling.
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month.
Our next meeting is May 19, 2016