A bunch of people have been asking ‘What’s going on at the Park!!?’ so Judy of Friends of Lake Claire Park was kind enough to get me these to post to the website.
- new playground equipment
- new playground surface
- new steps to park from the south end of Lakeshore
- new Americans with Disabilities compliant entrance from Lakeshore
- new concrete maintenance entrance from Lakeshore
- rain garden
- sun shade structure
- tree plantings (sugar maples)
- new retaining wall with seating
To donate: go to http://tiny.cc/parkpride and choose Lake Claire Park on the dropdown.
For more info or to get involved, contact Judy at email@example.com