See ya there!
Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: Thurs. Feb. 16, 2017
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and soft drinks will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
• 2017 dues reminder – $20 per household
• “SLOW DOWN” street signs available at the meeting. Signs are provided by PEDS, peds.org and Abbadabba’s, coolshoes.com
• LCN events for 2017
• Support for Atlanta Canopy Alliance, Miriam Herbers
• Candler Park/Lake Claire Security Patrol, Branch Sinkule
• The New Church Candler Park United Methodist Congregation (formerly the Epworth Methodist Church), And Woodworth, co pastor
• 545/551 Hardendorf Ave. update
• Pullman Yard update
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership.
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month. Our next meeting is Mar. 16, 2017
Stay informed! To receive occasional e-mails about happenings in, around and concerning Lake Claire, as well as reminders of up-coming meetings, please sign up at http://lakeclaire.org/resources/newscast-sign-up/