On the agenda this month: A presentation on making the area a historic district, vote on NPU bylaws, and a variance on Palifox…
Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: Thurs. May 18, 2017
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and soft drinks will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
- 2017 dues reminder – $20 per household
- Local Historic District initiative for Candler Park and part of Lake Claire. Molly McLamb and Emily Tiff presenting.
- 3rd Annual Lake Claire Centennial Celebration and BBQ
- Vote on renewal of NPU Bylaws
- V-17-092-1986, 1986 Palifox Dr., NE. Applicant seeks a variance from zoning regulations to reduce the required front yard setback from 35 ft. to 29ft. and 9 inches. To construct a 2nd story addition to an existing single family dwelling.
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership.
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month. Our next meeting is June 15, 2017
Stay informed! To receive occasional e-mails about happenings in, around and concerning Lake Claire, as well as reminders of up-coming meetings, please sign up at http://lakeclaire.org/resources/newscast-sign-up/