Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: Thurs. July 20, 2017
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and soft drinks will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
- 2017 dues reminder – $20 per household
- Ceasar Mitchell, candidate for Mayor of Atlanta
- Lifecycle Building Center, Erin Basset
- Update for the Candler Park Conservancy, Ben Klehr, Board Member
- Variance: V-17-155. 477 Leonardo Ave.: Applicant seeks variance from zoning regulation to exceed the total floor area allowed of an accessory structure from 30% of the main structure to 35% of the main structure.
- Variance V-17-169. 1975 Palifox Dr.: Applicant seeks a variance to reduce the required west side yard setback from 7 feet to 3 feet and 7 inches for an addition to a single family dwelling.
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership.
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month. Our next meeting is Aug 17, 2017
Stay informed! To receive occasional e-mails about happenings in, around and concerning Lake Claire, as well as reminders of up-coming meetings, please sign up at http://lakeclaire.org/resources/newscast-sign-up/