Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: Thurs. August 17, 2017
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and soft drinks will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
- 2017 dues reminder – $20 per household
- The Department of Public Works will present its renderings for proposed road and bicycle markings along the 1900 block of McLendon Avenue, NE.
- Candidate for Mayor, City of Atlanta: Vicente Fort
- Candidates for Atlanta Public Schools Board of Education:District 3: Rashida Winfrey, Antoine Trammell and Adzua Agyapon
At-large: John Wright
- Variance: V-15-011. 1979 Tuxedo Ave. Applicant seeks a variance from zoning to reduce the west side yard setback from 7 ft. to 2.7 ft. to allow for an addition to a single family dwelling. Applicant seeks no other variance at this time.
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership.
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month. Our next meeting is Sept. 20, 2017
Stay informed! To receive occasional e-mails about happenings in, around and concerning Lake Claire, as well as reminders of up-coming meetings, please sign up at http://lakeclaire.org/resources/newscast-sign-up/