Lake Claire Neighbors
Monthly Meeting: Thurs. Feb. 15, 2018
7:15 PM at the Frazer Center, Rose Room
1815 Ponce de Leon Ave NE • Atlanta, GA 30307
Meet and greet your neighbors starting at 7:00 PM.
Pizza (compliments of Savage Pizza) and soft drinks will be served 15 minutes before the meeting. The Lake Claire Neighbors Association is very grateful to this local business for its generous support.
Welcome – please sign in and wear a name tag
Guest speakers (Representatives of the City Council, and Atlanta Police Department)
LCN officer reports
Announcements and current issues
- 2018 dues reminder – $20 per household
- Approval for donation to the Frazer Center to include use of facilities for meetings and events
- Stephanie Ramage, Ombudswoman, City of Atlanta: New City of Atlanta Noise Ordinance.
- Melissa Ehrhardt, Executive Director, Atlanta Hospital Hospitality House located above the Cator Woolford Gardens at the Frazer Center.
- Bennett Foster: Policy & Campaigns Manager, Atlanta Bicycle Coalition
- Update on the development project at the East Lake Marta Station: final public open house and presentation on Monday, February 26th at Church of the Epiphany
Other issues – those with concerns or information they wish to bring to the membership.
Lake Claire Neighbors meets the third Thursday of each month. Our next meeting is
Mar. 15, 2018
Stay informed! To receive occasional e-mails about happenings in, around and concerning Lake Claire, as well as reminders of up-coming meetings, please sign up at http://lakeclaire.org/resources/newscast-sign-up/